We regularly run events throughout the year that are announced through here on our website, through Eventbrite, on our Facebook page and via our mailing list. Tickets are made available through Eventbrite exactly one month before the event takes place, so make sure you subscribe or check back regularly for the latest updates.
If you have any ideas, or suggestions for interesting events and experts, we would love to hear them! (We are also keen to share the love and the load, so if you’re interested in volunteering to help with Catalyst activities, drop us a line.)
- The ŠKODA Czech Film Festival Queenstown on October 15, 2018
- MindJam 2018 on October 19, 2018
- Franktenstein Live! on October 19, 2018 5:30 pm
- Contested Countryside on October 20, 2018 11:00 am
- Genetic Jeopardy on October 20, 2018 1:00 pm
- Future of Work on October 21, 2018 11:00 am
- Captain Cook – WTF? on October 21, 2018 1:00 pm
Queenstown Film Society screens an engaging array of films. Their 2018 season kicks off on May 1 with screenings on Tuesdays at 8.15pm at Dorothy Browns Cinema in Arrowtown. Their website and Facebook Page have all the details for the upcoming films. As of June 2018, the film society is not accepting new members.
Queenstown has a very active U3A group, offering weekly lectures on Monday mornings throughout the year except winter. Please visit their website at www.u3awakatipu.org.nz for programme and location details.