The Queenstown Chamber of Commerce will host the major pre-election debate between the finance spokespeople for the main political parties, including:
- Hon Bill English – National;
- Hon David Parker – Labour;
- Dr Russel Norman – Greens;
- Mr Jamie Whyte – Act; and
- Mr Collin Craig – Conservatives.
Duncan Garner will MC the debate which will be recorded live and followed by an analytical commentary.
The format will include set questions for the politicians followed by questions from the floor – this is your opportunity to put our politicians to the test.
Tickets are only $10 and available from the Chamber of Commerce.